1986 732i

Hi
I have a 1986 732i and I'm looking to either, get a engine that is already rebuildt or find a garage in either Sweden(near Oslo, Norway where I live)
or northern Germany(near Kiel) that can rebuild the existing engine. Does anybody have any names for shops or garages, meeting my criteria?
Regards
Lars