1987 BMW 325I

The car has 170K miles. Burned smell is coming from under the hood and into the car. Car runs fine. I was told years ago this is a common problem but I have forgotten the cause and the repair. Any suggestions
and the costs. Thanks.

Auto gearbox???
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Leaky valve cover gasket causing oil to drop on exhaust manifold?
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Is there an oily film on everything?
Jeff