1988 528e Sun Roof Panel

Guys: I am in desperate need for a sunroof panel for the above BMW 528e, a 1988. Does any body out their have one, or know where one can be found. My car is
BRONZIT color, and would like one in that color, but not that is not a must. Please let meknow ASAP if their is one tobe had. I live in Hawaii, and there is just no parts like this avaiolable around here. JOHN
Email Jason at www.fabdirect.com they do overseas shipping and have s/h parts in stock.
cheers, JB

Have you tried eBay? I have seen entire roof assemblies on eBay ...

John Orr wrote:

How about a MOONROOF instead? Saab 9000 moonroof should fit your E28. Then you don't have to worry about matching the color.
-- Phil Robyn Univ. of California, Berkeley
That's right. Someone bought the moonroof glass panel off of my wrecked 94 SAAB 9000 cs. I was surprised when he said it is going on a 528.
yaofeng wrote:

Actually, it's a 535is - and it got here safely today at lunch, thanks to some great intermediaries in the E28 and SCCA communities. Too bad the race they saw sucked out loud. I haven't unpacked it yet, but tonight ... ;^)
For the OP, check in with the E28 group at www.mye28.com and ask. I'm sure someone will either have an orphan panel from doing what I'm doing (mine's Cinnabar Red and I'm keeping it around just in case) or will be selling from a parts car - Bronzit, if you're lucky! -- C.R. Krieger '88/'94 BMW/SAAB 535is
Thanks guys for the info, I will look around for a Saab sunroof. I have tried e-bay, but their has not been one lately. Thanks again, and Aloha: JOHN