1989 750 IL

1989 750il the engine idles at 500 to 600 RPM, how gan I increase the idle RPMs to 800 RPM?

papajo wrote:

Simply reprogram the ECU module. That's what controls the ICV. But why on earth would you want to do that?
-Fred W

Don't you mean ecuS - there are two that engine IIRC?
Floyd
fbloogyudsr wrote:

I stand (actually sit) corrected. Yes, there is a seperate ECU for each cylinder bank. Weird, that...
-Fred W
Fix the vacuum leak.