1989 BMW 735i Transmissions

Does anyone know of a good place to buy new or rebuilt transmissions? I live in Southern California, is there a place that will do it right for cheap?
I would also like a manual transmission, if possible. I know the E32 735i was the only E32 7 series that had a manual tranny available.
If you know how to rebuild one, is there a book or rebuild kit that would be worthwhile?
Thanks!

If you do a google on ZF auto workshop manual you should come up with something. If you include the model number of the transmission - 4HP or something like that - should narrow it down.
--
*Reality is the illusion that occurs due to the lack of alcohol *