1990 e30 for sale

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih 8&item(0034508359&rd1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Proper usenet protocol is to prefix such a message with FS:
FloydR
(In a bitchy mood today)
Floyd Rogers wrote:

Prozac run out FloydR?
Between this (where he said in the title "for sale" - sorta hard to miss,) and your rant at the poor student from the Netherlands doing a survey, I think you may want to just go someplace and chill out.

Actually, I'm just trying to keep the conversation civil. This example (no FS:) is clearly in contravention to conventions, hence uncivil. The other case is ok, but with all the spam around, isn't likely to convince people to take his survey.
FloydR
wrote

You're unhappy about a colon? FS wasn't enough?
Wow, that's pretty anal.

Well, filters that look for "FS:" don't work w/o the colon. Computers are anal that way.
Floyd

Since "FS" isn't actually a word then chances are very high if it appears in a Subject: line then it's an ad.

So a subject like "fsck question" will get thrown into the wastebin. This is a silly discussion.
FloydR

I'd do "space fs space" not fs*.