1990 E34 M30 530i SE Help and opinion needed

Hello Group :-) Need a bit of help on this one; Question; is this car worth investing in?
1990 530i se Price 330 GBP! (From Ebay) 175K miles on the clock
Needs two front shocks Needs Fan clutch ( I locked up the fan due to slight hot running, the temp gauge now sits in the blue area all the time - not driving it at the moment till fan clutch replaced.) Whining sound only when clutch is depressed - sound disappears once clutch is released. ?? Needs an MOT
Every thing else works perfectly. Body is very clean, Engine runs sweet, computer and all other electrics work, - wipers still defer to intermittent when you stop at a traffic light :-)
Anyone know where I can get these items cheap in surrey? I have a good mechanic to fit these items..
Thanks all.
StoneKutter

80-90 for pair of s/h struts from FAB (www.fabdirect.com) and about 3 hours to change, or 80 each new shock insert plus an extra few hours swearing/losing flesh/more swearing trying to replace the old inserts.

temp
www.eurocarparts.co.uk Hope it hasn't overheated though..

moment
clutch
Release bearing. Live with it until next clutch change?

Hope the tester doesn't find anything else like track control arm bushes or worse, rear subframe mounting bushes.

intermittent
JB