1991 318is and 1986 325es

I'm new in the BMW world(3 days now) and am working on an 86 I got for basically nothing. I have found a 318is for next to nothing as well. What parts are swappable. I know the engines are completely
different, but what I'm looking at is interior, wheel size, struts, etc. The 91 is a recent wreck in excellent shape. Parts car? Thanks.

Most anything except the engine and tranny are the same. There are exceptions, but if it looks like the same part, it probably is.