1993 325is Drivers window/light alarm/fuel gauge

Got into my car yesterday and the window didn't drop when I opened the door and the fuel gauge was not registerin any fuel, even though I just filled
it a day ago. When I got out, I had left the head lights on and didn't get any warnings. I checked all the fuses but found none blown Any suggestions?
Topped off the tank with about $2 worth of gas and the fuel gage worked OK. 2 days later the window and lights alarm worked OK too.
Mysteries of a BMW?