1993 325IS ( E36)

Hey there! quick Question, I lost the three lower speeds on my blower motor, in turn I replaced the blower motor resister and with in 1 day the resister died again, any suggestions?

Thread archive: http://www.AutoBoardz.com/1993-325IS-E36-ftopict247376.html

The only thing I can think of is there is too much current through the resistor. A bad motor could cause this. Only thing is, if the motor is drawing that much power, when on Hi I would think it would blow the fuse.