1993 325is Wipers

Can anyone tell me how to change the delay time, on-the-fly, for the intermittent wiper operation mode? I've tried the process written in the manual, but it will only work the first time the wipers are turned on. To
get a change in the delay time the ignition has to be turned off and then back on.
Thanks, jere

I found that on my '91 E34 the most consistently successful method is to first to turn on wipers and turn them off *before* they complete the first sweep. I then wait until the interval has passed and turn them on. At least for my car it works.
--
/"\ Jan Kalin (male, preferred languages: Slovene, English)
\ / http://charm.zag.si/eng /, email: "name dot surname AT zag dot si"