1993 BMW 320i ECU

I am looking for an engine control computer (ECU or ECM I am not really sure) with the part numbers Siemens 1 738 775.9 (5WK9 002). Most of the listings on Pelican Parts and eBay seems to be Bosch with
a different part number.
The car is imported from Japan but with the LHD steering. I would appreciate if anyone could point me in the right direction.
Thank you in advance ...

Speak to Jason at FAB:
http://www.fabdirect.com/index07.htm
They do export all the time.