1993 BMW 320i ECU

I am looking for an engine control computer (ECU or ECM I am not really sure) with the part numbers Siemens 1 738 775.9 (5WK9 002). Most of the listings on Pelican Parts and eBay seems to be Bosch with a different part number.

The car is imported from Japan but with the LHD steering. I would appreciate if anyone could point me in the right direction.

Thank you in advance ...

Reply to
williammaw

Speak to Jason at FAB:

They do export all the time.

regards, JB

Reply to
JB

Try

they carry and repair all kinds of BMW electronics.

RJD

Reply to
RJD