1995 325i turn signal

I have a 1995 325i with a problem. With the headlights on I turn on the turn signal and the high beam head lights come on also many time when I hit a
bump the headlights pop on. Is there a adjustment I could make to tighten up the turn signal assembly?
Thanks Ron
It sounds to me like the Combination Switch is toast. The combo switch activates the turn signals and the High Beams.
In order to properly diagnose the problem, the steering wheel will need to come off. There is a slim chance that the combo switch can be repaired, but the odds are better that it will have to be replaced.