1995 525i M50

Hey guys........

I just recently purchased a 1995 525i. The car is in great shape and has pretty low miles. I was wondering what performance upgrades would work with this car and where can I find them? The first thing I did to it is purchase new rims and tires, then tint. Any other cool things I can do to it that you bimmer owners would recommend?

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Dave

Reply to
mitchelld