1995 540i Sport for sale in Ann Arbor MI

Fellow Newsgroup Members:

I have been half-heartedly advertising my 540i Sport* in recent months but now the heat is on. I have lost my convenient storage space and my wife has expressed displeasure about having too many red Bimmers in the garage (I also have a 2001 530i as my daily driver). It is an automatic with a black interior and 154,000 well-kept miles. I am asking $8,900 right now but don't let that slow you down if you are interested. Photos and details are on my website at

Thanks for taking a look.

John White snipped-for-privacy@umich.edu

  • There were 200 540i Sports produced in 1995 at the end of the E34 model run. The Sport option was 00 and included upgraded suspension, steering, brakes, aerodynamics, wheels and trim. 65 were automatics so this is a pretty rare car.
Reply to
John White