1995 540i Sport for sale in Ann Arbor MI

Fellow Newsgroup Members:
I have been half-heartedly advertising my 540i Sport* in recent months but now the heat is on. I have lost my convenient storage space and my wife has
expressed displeasure about having too many red Bimmers in the garage (I also have a 2001 530i as my daily driver). It is an automatic with a black interior and 154,000 well-kept miles. I am asking $8,900 right now but don't let that slow you down if you are interested. Photos and details are on my website at www.gwnassociates.com.
Thanks for taking a look.
John White snipped-for-privacy@umich.edu
* There were 200 540i Sports produced in 1995 at the end of the E34 model run. The Sport option was $8000 and included upgraded suspension, steering, brakes, aerodynamics, wheels and trim. 65 were automatics so this is a pretty rare car.