1995 BMW 740i question ... please help

Hey everyone,
Ok so i was driving a little too fast in the rain and ended up slipping off the road and doing some damage to the passenger side of my 1995 BMW 740i. I
brought the car to a guy that took it all apart and is now having a hard time figureing out where and how to put everything back together. I really trust the mechanics ability, but he doesn't work on BMW's very often.
My question is does anyone here have access to the schematics and specs for the front and rear passenger assembly's ? If you have part listings and diagrams that would be great. Really any info would help me out a tonne. If they have parts numbers that would even be better, because he is having a hard time figureing out which parts come as a package and exactly which parts need to be replaced or reused.
Thanks to everyone in advance and i'm very grateful to anyone that even took the time to read my post.
Ken Toronto, Canada.
http://www.realoem.com/bmw/partgrp.do?model=GF63&mospidG526&hgA&fg @

Thanks so so much Jack.