1999 323 Conv Knocking

Eric, I know what it is, I had the same car- it is your car telling you to trade it up for a newer one-don't mean to be cynical but mine gave me the same
problem and many others-
DD
<<<<Hi, I am experiencing a funny knocking sound - it sounds like 2 soft knocks on a door at intervals of 15 seconds i.e. 2 knocks and then 15 seconds silence. It doesn't happen all the time and is most noticeable when idling- maybe because there is less noise at this time.
I know this sounds vague but any ideas are appreciated.
Eric>>>>>>
--
www.DisneyDreamer.com
Walt Disney History