2000 BMW740il

Navigation stopped working then now the radio/caset/cd stopped working to, I basically can't switch from one thing to the other I can't get into any of the settings that u control thru the keys that gets u to computer (e.g. to change speakers settings, set the speed alarm). I am thinking to search for the unit that needs to change on the net and buy it and get it install at a mechanic I know. Does any one know what is the part I should be looking for? Is it the whole navigation system, I found one in the net that includes the screen, the cd changer and the dvd holder in the trunk. Please help.

Reply to
remo