2001 325i - blower does not turn on

We have a 2001 325i. All of a sudden yesterday, the blower stopped working completely. The CD player and other dashboard functions appear to be working well. Also, when I press the AC button, I can hear a
slight noise as well as feel some the vent get some cold.
Any guesses on what might be the issue with the blower? I have checked the air filter and that is not the problem.
Thanks!

Likely the final stage resistor.
--
*Be more or less specific *

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?p349096

stage resistor" for lots of information.
Cheers,
Roger