2001 330CI BRAKE INDICATOR

I just replaced my brakes, rotors and sensors all the way around on my 2001 330CI...brake indicator is still on. Will disconnecting the battery make it reset? Is there another solution?

It takes a few start/stop cycles to reset.
FloydR
wrote

Clive B

Or more simply switch on the ignition without starting the engine for a couple of minutes.
--
*No radio - Already stolen.