2001 M3 instument cluster

There are 2 fasteners above the instrument cluster . They don't appear to be phillips head . Might someone know what type of screw heads these are ?
TIA , D.

Torx. I'm not sure of the size, but I'd expect to find 10, 15, or 20, in that order.
Thanks Jeff D.

Right on Jeff , It is a 20 . Thanks Again , D.

They might be some kind of torx bit. Check Sears for a tool.
--
Airport
Shuttle