2001 M3 rear shocks

Can anyone recommend a source for "reasonably" priced rear shocks for my 2001 M3 (USA)? My dealer is over $600. OUCH!!!
Thanks!

Darn, other than suspension kits, these are hard to find. But, here is one choice: Pelican Parts www.pelicanparts.com . They have the stock Boge for $123.25 ea. BMW part number 33 52 2 283 105.
Bob
Thanks, Bob. I'll give them a call.

You are certainly welcome. I have a strong feeling that you will also need rear shock mounts. You might want to consider something better designed than stock. Pelican has a reenforced Meyle and a JTD replacement. For a really robust mount, look at Turner Motorsport.
Bob
Very perceptive, Bob. It is actually the mounts that have my attention right now. They are worn out and need to be replaced. I figured while I was there, I'd replace the shocks as well. As for the shocks, I've been quite happy with their performance and have no complaints with them. Do you think I can do better without compromising the relatively comfortable ride and without spending a fortune?

I was completely satisfied with my stock suspension. It will cost a fortune to make any meaningful and properly conceived modifications. Just get those beefed-up mounts and replace the shocks if worn out with the Sachs/Boge ones.
Bob