2001 Z3 radio upgrade options?

I just bought a 2001 Z3 and am generally thrilled with the car. I would like to add some newer technology to the radio, though... I have the 'business CD' radio.
I'd prefer to keep the factory radio, or to replace it with another factory radio. Are there any 'good' options for adding: - an iPod (without using an FM transmitter) - bluetooth cellular interface--there's a sticker that says the car is pre-wired for a BMW cell phone--even if it's not very modern & doesn't help get to a bluetooth interface, I'd like to know what this was & whether they're still available... - satellite radio - ideally, all three?
Thanks, Heath