2002 328 wheels on an e28 ?

I found this ad:
17 x 8 Bmw Factory wheels 5 lugs x 120
the rims are from a 2002 BMW 328 and will fit almost every Bmw from 94 and up
also fill fit most camaros, firebirds, transam, mustang, S-10, sonomas
; I guess it's a question of offsets and center hole, any comments?
The compatability with USA cars is interesting, is it true? Could one use Sonoma & etc wheels??

I would be very suspicious, since the last year for the 328i was '99.

Floyd
Thanks. I've noticed tirerack doesn't list a 2002 328 but they look like style 44 wheels.
wblakesx wrote:

The small GM rear wheel drive bolt pattern is actually 5 on 4.75 inches. Which is 120.65mm and have a smaller hub center bore. The BMW wheels will bolt onto the GM cars and trucks (not right) but not the other way around.

Todd Zuercher
Thanks Todd