2002 330Ci

I'm moving out of the country and sadly have to sell my spotless 330 coupe. I'm in quite a hurry so I'll give someone a great deal on this amazing car.
See my craigslist ad for more details http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/car/203720396.html
Hratch Panossian wrote:

Oh yeah. You're practically giving that bad boy away...
--
-Fred W

If someone can take it this week I'm willing to let it go for $21500. Anyone who's interested call 650-387-7386.