2002 330Ci, drivers side middle window switch broke

I believe it's a triple switch package: (1)front window, (2)all windows, (3)rear window

Is there any place online that shows how to replace it and who sells it? All I've found is the double switch package.

thanks

Reply to
ted

Hey Ted

Are you sure the third switch is not a child protection switch, i.e. stops the windows from being operated in the rear?

If so, the part number would be 61 31 8 381 518

A three switch system is also listed for the convertible, 61 31 6 902

183, for the drivers side, however there is no description of the thrid switch. The coupe only has two switches...

To get the switches out, you need to pull the the gator on the gear stick and then undo the two screws towards the rear of the peice of trim, then pull the trim out and unclip the swtches.

Good luck

Nick

Nick

Reply to
Pashlipops
61 31 6 902 183 is it. The gang switch is on the drivers side and the middle of the 3 causes all 4 windows to go up or down. I don't see it on any english speaking sites.

Is there a place >> I believe it's a triple switch package: (1)front window, (2)all windows,

Reply to
ted

I dont know the answer to that, but it is simple to do - check my previous post.

Reply to
Pashlipops