2002 fully loaded bmw 745i

2002 BMW 745I (FULLY LOADED) for sale by private party seller. It is a great mid-size car with an 8 cylinder engine and automatic transmission. It's blue with tan leather interior and has approximately 60,200 miles on
it. Comes standard with AC, Cruise, CD player, and more...This car is under a Full BMW Warrantee up to 100,000 miles... Other details on this BMW 745I include: accident free; 2nd owner; garage kept; have all maintenance records; dealer serviced; clean inside and out; non-smoker; navigation system; memory seats; fog lights; premium sound; summer vehicle only; integrated XM radio: BMW phone; ABSOLUTELY LIKE NEW! Vehicle options include air conditioning, rear A/C, sunroof, moon roof, cruise control, leather, driver's side airbag, passenger airbag, ABS brakes, tilt steering, tinted windows, alloy wheels, AM/FM stereo, CD player, CD changer, anti-theft device, power windows, power steering, power locks, power seats, heated seats, keyless entry, call me for more information. Warranty expires 100,000 miles *Vehicle Details* Engine: V8 4.4 Liter 325 horsepower Transmission: Automatic Drivetrain: RWD Mileage: 62,000 *Equipment* Air Conditioning Power Steering Power Windows Power Door Locks Telescoping Wheel Cruise Control AM/FM Stereo Single Compact Disc Integrated Phone Navigation System Dual Front Air Bags Front Side Air Bags ABS (4-Wheel) Heated/Vented Leather Seats Front/Side Airbags Power Moon roof Traction Control Power Trunk Traction Control Leather Dual Power Seats Moon Roof Alloy Wheels Clean Title Power Sun Shades AND MUCH MUCH MORE Always serviced at the BMW dealership. All maintenance records kept. No accidents Truly immaculate car. Non-smoker, non-pet owner. Sooo much more pictures... email me at snipped-for-privacy@AOL.com OR KALL 914 557 1276 SERIOUS BUYERS OLNY
stunna745i wrote:

It just might help if you put in paragraph breaks, the location and a price (OBO above..)
If you buy it you should get a discount in payment for elementary sales & marketing advice...
Same thing occurred to me, but you said it first...:-)
But lots of people in these NGs follow the J D Salinger stream-of-conciousness style...
DAS
"admin" <admin@192.168.0.2> wrote in message
news:e6p6je$960$ snipped-for-privacy@news.monmouth.com...