2002 GPS software

I recently bought a 2008 CD-R from my BMW dealer to update the navigation system on my 2002 330ci. I notice the display is no different (no improvements) and was expecting a faster response time from the system etc.
The firmware version shown at the top of the settings page is 3-11/50. Is there a newer version? If so how can I get it updated?
Thanks David

Where are you David USA or UK?
Depending on what system you have - DVD Mk4 I can let you have the software update v3.1 that will allow it to calculate the route faster.
If in the UK I can also let you have the 2008 DVD modified with speed cameras and Eruo speed cameras and UK postcode search (full 7 digit)
--

Sir Hugh of Bognor