2002 GPS software

I recently bought a 2008 CD-R from my BMW dealer to update the navigation system on my 2002 330ci. I notice the display is no different (no improvements) and was expecting a faster response time from the system etc. The firmware version shown at the top of the settings page is 3-11/50. Is there a newer version? If so how can I get it updated?

Thanks David

Reply to
David Haggas

Where are you David USA or UK?

Depending on what system you have - DVD Mk4 I can let you have the software update v3.1 that will allow it to calculate the route faster.

If in the UK I can also let you have the 2008 DVD modified with speed cameras and Eruo speed cameras and UK postcode search (full 7 digit)

Reply to
hsg