2002 X5 with 90,000 miles - don't know what to do

Hey all, I have a 2002 BMW X5 with 90,000 miles. Every time I go to a dealer for routine maintenance it seems to me like they are taking me for a ride by telling me of all the things that I should replace or
repair. I am not experiencing any problems with the car right now, but I want to be proactive. What is the suggested maintenance at 90,000 miles?

Well assuming it is an inspection II then you are looking at: -
Drain and refill oil, replace filter.
Replace air filters
Replace fuel filters.
Replace coolant.
Consider replacing auto transmission and diff fluid.
Inspect brakes replacing pads and disks as necessary.
Inspect tyres replace if cut / worn.
Check battery replace if warn.
Examine steering linkages, bushed, suspension, shock absorbers etc. replacing worn out parts (especially if used off road).
Lubricate locks, seat belt tensioners, door hinges, electric windows, roof and just about anything else that moves.
Check AC pressure.
Check emissions.
etc. etc.
There is a list in the back of the manual.
An MOT test will pick a lot of this up.
An X5 with 4WD is a very complex car, although it normally has very simple drivers.