2003 BMW 325i Owners Manual

I recently bought a 2003 BMW 325i, but it didn't come with an owners manual. Does anyone have an electronic or PDF version of it that they could email me? I would really appreciate it!

I phoned BMW and told them the same thing you just said.. They sent me one for free in the mail.

    I can't e-mail it to you, but you can download it from http://home.att.net/~epbrown01/325i.pdf for a day or so.     epbrown -- "Everybody wants a normal life and a cool car; most people will settle for the car." Chris Titus 2003 BMW 325i Black/Black, 2003 BMW Z4 Black/Black
Join the owner's circle and you can download the manual there as well.
R / John