2003 E39 - Radio flap trim

Hi all,
Does anyone have any idea as how to remove the trim from the flap that covers the radio?
Any help would be appreciated.
Cheers
Steve

Remove the radio (Instructions here ... used to be free). http://www.carstereoremoval.com/htm/stereoremovalBmw5Series97_03P.htm You can also find some door pics at http://www.bmwtips.com /
R / John

I think I may have asked the wrong question!
I am trying to remove the trim that is on the flap that covers the cassette deck. ANy ideas?
Cheers
Steve

I understood perfectly. You have to get the damn radio out before you can access the "flap" attachment points.
R / John

you can use a dremel tool and revome the tabs on the back, then pry the trim off -- you can glue the replacement piece back in place