2003 E39 - Radio flap trim

Hi all,

Does anyone have any idea as how to remove the trim from the flap that covers the radio?

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

Steve

Reply to
Sheathy

John Carrier

I think I may have asked the wrong question!

I am trying to remove the trim that is on the flap that covers the cassette deck. ANy ideas?

Cheers

Steve

Reply to
Sheathy

I understood perfectly. You have to get the damn radio out before you can access the "flap" attachment points.

R / John

Reply to
John Carrier