2004 320i

Hi,
I just wanted some views from people who have owned a 320i of this model range. Any issues with the fittings, engine, tranny, electrical etc.
Secondly, on the specification sheet; it says there is an on board
computer. Why is that unique, I would have thought all newer beamers would have that? Could someone clarify.
thanks!
alttrader wrote:

The 320i is a Bimmer, BMW motorcycles are Beemers...

i'll keep that in mind!

In the U.S., the OBC has been optional on many Bimmers - probably the same where you are.
Tom K.
alttrader wrote:

The OBC is a trip computer - average MPG, Miles to Empty, stuff like that. Not the engine control computer.