2004 325xi - options

First, let me say thanks for all those that replied to my earlier post: "325xi vs 325i". It did help me make my decision. I'm going with the all wheel drive xi
model.
Did some test drives of late, and they confirmed exactly what I read, and expected.
Balancing budget, mileage and model, it boils down I'll be buying a 2004 325xi. They didn't make a 328 in 2004. And the 330 in my budget has quite a few more miles.
So, all appear to be figured out, right? Well, not for this anal mental midget (ahhh, that would be me).
Now I'm wondering what options were available for this specific BMW? Trims, colors, sport packages, etc.....
I'm hoping that someone here knows of a website that would list this type of stuff for a 2004 325xi.
Thanks in advance. ... Ralph
PS: Won't you all be glad when I buy this damn thing!!
Google: 2004 BMW 325xi options. You will find a gazillion sources.

Joe ... Yup, as simple as that sounds, not exactly what I wanted:
google search string: "2004 BMW 325xi options"
results:
Your search - "2004 BMW 325xi options" - did not match any documents.
If you omit the parentheses then google will return any web page that as "2004", or "BMW", or "325xi", or "options" - - yup, agreed, that's a ton of hits.
Unless anyone has any suggestions I'm stuck with the likes of autos.msn.com
.. Ralph "Sometimes things just aren't that simple"

Jeez. You really *do* want it handed to you on a plate, don't you?
Hint: Do your own homework, continue to refine your searches and then sift through the crap, like the rest of us do.
--
Dan.

You could try to see if the 2004 BMW pages for BMW were chached.

Your basic problem is that this is a pretty rare car and you will be lucky to get much choice in the matter at all.
Basic options are
Style 2d?, 4d, or estate wagon. Regular 325i came in coupe and drop head versions too.
Gear box - auto or manual.
This car is up market, so probably comes with something close to SE spec' and with the Sports package.

Does this help?
http://www.cars.com/go/crp/research.jsp?superTrim=&makeid=5&logtype=7&mode=&destURL=optionsAndExtras.jsp&year 04&acode=USB40BMC142A0&modelid1&section=optionsAndExtras&myidH89&section=optionsAndExtras&mode=&aff=national
Tom K.
Tom K. wrote:

That does even mention the optional machine gun.