2004 BMW 745i E65 (Canadian) Air Con Smell

My Air Con smells like faint rotten eggs. Does anyone know what this is all about?
- Andrew Batke

They all do that, sir. Try switching the AC off about 10 minutes before the end of the journey so the heat exchanger gets flushed through with fresh air. You can also get deodorising sprays from a car parts place - or I find Febreeze works well too. It might have a different name in your country.
You set the AC to re-circulate and spray into the car interior air *intake*. Dunno where it is in your model - on some it's above the passenger footwell.
--
*Why is it called tourist season if we can't shoot at them?