2004 E46 Trans oil?

Can anyone tell me what weight of oil to use in a '04 330Ci 6 speed transmission and diff? I would like to change to Redline, any experiences would be appreciated.

RT
Loose your owner's manual already?
a wrote:

You have your choice of duplicating BMW's ATF with Redline D4 ATF or using the slightly more viscous MTL. Most BMW technicians prefer MTL. I just put it in my trans (2003 5sp) and notice no change in shifting. That might not be the case when it gets cold.
For the diff, 75w90 Redline.
These are both the recommendations of Mike Miller, Roundel tech guy.
R / John

Thanks for your advice.