2005 330cic - wheels

I am thinking of getting 18" wheels for my 300ci. I bought it with the sport package and it came with 17" wheels.

Does anyone know if there will be any problems doing this?

According to

I need 18 x 8.0 in the front and 18 x 8.5 in the rear.

Does anyone know where is a good online store to get wheels?

Thanks,

Mark

Reply to
markrobertstockwell

wrote

Assuming you're in the US,

Pete

Reply to
Pete

You do not have to go with a staggered set-up, and may want to consider puttiong 18" x 8" both front and back with the same size tires front and back also. The result will be a more balanced handling in corners. With fatter rears you will end up pushing a bit (understeer).

Reply to
Fred W