2005 330cic - wheels

I am thinking of getting 18" wheels for my 300ci. I bought it with the sport package and it came with 17" wheels.
Does anyone know if there will be any problems doing this?
According to www.bmwusa.com I need 18 x 8.0 in the front and 18 x 8.5 in the rear.
Does anyone know where is a good online store to get wheels?
Thanks,
Mark

Assuming you're in the US, www.tirerack.com
Pete
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

You do not have to go with a staggered set-up, and may want to consider puttiong 18" x 8" both front and back with the same size tires front and back also. The result will be a more balanced handling in corners. With fatter rears you will end up pushing a bit (understeer).
--
-Fred W