2006-325i-Trailer hitch??

I know this is probably considered blasphamy but I just purchased a brand new 2006 325i and I need to get a trailer hitch for it. Does anyone know
where I can purchase one and get it instaled in the Toronto area??? BMW has been no help.Thanks in advance
Dennis
Draw-Tite, Reeves, U-Haul?
You will probably need to find these companies on the 'net and see if they have an application for your car. There are others as well, but I can't think of them right now. I know a guy that found a hitch for a new Corvette, I would assume that you can find one for a BMW if he oculd find one for a 'vette. Please tell us that you only want to pull a couple of jet skis to the river, and that you do not intend to drag trailer loads of building materials home ...

brand
has
If you don't mind installing yourself try:
http://www.etrailer.com/products.asp?model=3+Series&category=hitch&year 05 &make=BMW&t1=&h=e
They only list the part for the '05... so i don't know if that makes any difference.

brand
has