2006 5 series COMFORT ACCESS DOESN'T WORK PROPERLY

They are many folks who have posted about comfort access not working properly. Has anyone's dealer figured out the solution?

Reply to
ag

What problems have been noted? Mine works fine.

Eisboch

Reply to
Eisboch

There seems to be some 5 series out there (three on Bimmerfest that I have found and mine is one of them) where the Comfort access doesn't always work. It doesn't recognize the key, unless you hold the key up to the window. They have replaced the antenna and that doesn't fix it. Now they want to replace more antennas and both FOBS. I was just hoping someone here had the problem and knew what the solution was to fix it.

Reply to
ag