2006 BMW 325i Owners Manual (English)

Hi, I am purchasing a 2006 BMW 325i here in China so the manual is in Chinese. However, I would like to have an English owners manual for reference as well. Do you know where I can get my hands on one?

BMW dealer? Mike.

Like any spare they can be ordered via your dealer.
--
*A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory *

The first place to look is at the local dealership.

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

It can be downloaded from the North American BMW web site, but you have to join their owners circle (for free) first
--
-Fred W