2007.2 NAVTEQ Navigation CD's

Up for sale is a set of 8 brand new NAVTEQ Navigation CD's (not DVD) from the manufacturer. I recently bought them to update my maps (e39 M5), only to find out that I didn't need them since roads I was
looking for still weren't available on this update. I tried returning them to the dealer, but apparently, people are burning and returning these, and no longer refund them.
So, my loss is your gain. If you are interested in getting the latest updates for less than what the dealer (or NAVTEQ) will offer, come and get them. Make me an offer...
Kevin
*BUMP*
http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/car/349576642.html