2007 323i - Thoughts Please.

I recently had the pleasure of driving a BMW - it was the latest 320i - awesome !!
I have now decided to go out and buy one for myself but looking at the 2007
323i which from what I can understand has the same body as the 320i but fitted with the 6-cylinder.
I will option with most of the options available for this model, including the M Sports pack.
Before I get too deep into it, does the 323i suffer from any undocumented issues that a sales person may not mention ?
Fritzables
-- Posted via NewsDemon.com - Premium Uncensored Newsgroup Service ------->>>>>>http://www.NewsDemon.com <<<<<<------ Unlimited Access, Anonymous Accounts, Uncensored Broadband Access
Just got my 323i. I love it. Buy it. Cheers