2007 335i Coupe

Check out:
http://www.caranddriver.com/article.asp?section_id )&article_id753
Looks like the upgrade I've been dreaming about, though I'm still keeping my
fingers crossed regarding its final looks. Wish they could've dumped this engine and technology into the E46 body...
--
Charles C. Shyu
http://home.earthlink.net/~shyuc/shyu.html
Charles C. Shyu wrote:

i'm not a fan of the E90, but this is HOT. i hope the rear lights are different because that's what kills me when i look at the standard 3
will this become the defacto m3 for some? i love bmws for the straight 6, i just don't see how a V8 M3 is gonna do it... it won't have that magical mechanical sound that you can pick from a mile away
but turbos? i've always loved the way they can get so much power from air and fuel, it's just awesome. but i guess they have to keep up with the competition
"furious gibbon" wrote

Well, here's what the back looks like: http://followme.pl/forum/viewtopic.php?t
Pete

man, I really don't like it. I still think the E46 is nicer.
"RT" <wrote

I'm with you on that one. But let's see it in person... maybe it won't look as bad. :)
Pete