2007 E92 335d coupe headlamp washers

Probably a subject that has been done to death, but one of mine has popped-off again (both were replaced under warranty, a while back, after being jettisoned in the Winter of 2010).
What I am left with is a hole in the bumper from which, upon actuation of the mechanism, a telescopic tube pokes out and impotently dribbles washer fluid. So, it looks as though the missing bits are the nozzle/ jet (presumably, this should be attached to the end of the telescopic tube) and the cover (presumably, this should be attached to the nozzle/ jet).
My question is, does anyone know if, with the situation described above, the washer can be fixed without major disassembly? I am given to understand that headlamp washer mechanism replacement is a bumper- off job, but my situation seems only to require what I might imagine would be push-on parts. Is the nozzle/jet available, as a separate part, or is the whole mechanism normally sold as a complete unit?
Advice appreciated.
Jim.

With piccys
http://www.z4-forum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t 822&p#3145&hilit=WASHER#p233145
Jim Walsh wrote:

www.realoem.com
The BMW parts catalogue. Shows what part's what and what's available.
Scott