2007 M5 with a real manual transmission

Is BMW coming out with a true manual transmission in the 2007 M5? Some magazines say so, but dealers people say they have not heard that this going to happen. Has anyone heard
if it is really happening and if so when will they be available?
Thank you for any help.

I'd say it's unlikely due to the massive peak torque. BMW buy in their gearboxes, and it may be that a suitable one isn't available.
--
*Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere may be happy.

The last I read, the six speed manual gearbox option for the '07 M5 will be available, but not until October. There are also some rumors that the DSC, which may be disabled with the 7 speed SMG, will not be able to be disabled with the 6 speed.
Eisboch
Even their literature says its coming. 6sp. Torque isn't a problem, it's not that high. I have a feeling a lot of clutches will discover their lives are short.
R / John

interesting that BMW couldn't figure this out. Then again, it was probably more likely that the bean counters said "too expensive" and the engineers had to use the small clutch.