2007 tis/etk/epc

I have the 2005 version and it's a cool bit of software but the 2007 version is out and I would like to update mine?
Is there a way to do this or do I have to buy/find the new version?
cheers
On Wed, 15 Aug 2007 13:58:06 +0100, bRiAN

Try eBay for the latest. Item 270153093590 is the latest available on DVD but remember these are ripped and not BMW items although they are copied from the BMW DVD.
Personally I am looking for a bootleg Euro Hi Grade Sat NAV DVD for Europe but they cost $400 from BMW/Navtec but dealers are outing the 07-2 DVD for $200 if you hand in the old one - one way to take the old stuff off the market.
LISTEN: If your car is a (ex:) 2005 - you don't need the LATEST version. I have a 2003 330, I use the 2004 ETK, it has everything I need.... many say that the newer versions are not as user friendly, so stick with what you have....
I too wanted the latest of everything - but was guided by a BMW tech who uses this stuff regularly.
It is available tho... but will it really help you?????
here you go: WDS: - no membership site http://www.mininova.org/tor/840662
ETK: need membership http://www.demonoid.com/files/details/1296662/1115144 /
TIS: need membership http://www.demonoid.com/files/details/1200826/3345432 /
I have perfect copies of ETK 2006 and TIS 2004 with proper instructions for my 2003 330.
If anyone wants copies, let me know!