2007 versus 2006 z4m

Hi,
I'm in the market to buy a z4m and wanted to know what's the difference between the 2007 versus the 2006 model of the z4m.
The salesman at the dealership says he can order me a 2007 and he says
it's practically the same as the 2006.
I wanted to hear other opinions besides his before purchasing.
Thanks,
Tri
Didn't the Z4 M's just come out? I would imagine it would be the same in 2007. BMW does not change their M cars year to year.
My friend has the Z M Coupe, and it's a very nice car!
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

how much did your friend pay for the car?
thanks,
tri