2007 X3

Anyone here own the X3 SUV? We have purchased one and will pick it up this weekend. Needed more room and this seemed like a nice vehicle. The 328wagin was just not big enough (I'm 6'2") and the X3 had room in spades. Curious what everyone's thoughts are. Squat

Reply to
Squat

I sat in one when I was waiting for my car at the dealership. Very nice.

What type of mileage does it get?

Reply to
grinder

Don't know yet. It is listed at 19/23 but we will have real world mileage soon. We pick it up Saturday. Will post more later,

Reply to
Squat