2008 M3

Page 2 of 2

...but once you've had an awful lot more (on the track), you realize how stupid it is to want more on the street.
-- Larry
Add pictures here
✖
pltrgyst wrote:

A lot depends on your commute drive. Mine averages about 25MPH, making an M3 just a bit of overkill. OTOH, if you've got multiple cars, and the M3 is just a weekend/evening toy, then it's all good. 8)
Add pictures here
✖

Sorry to change the subject, but did I recently see a 335i? I thought I saw an E90 that was badged as a 335i. I haven't seen another, which makes me ask if I saw the first one.
Add pictures here
✖

I saw a 335iCd in a pub car park near Hindehead. Went like old stink - a diesel too..........................
Good MPG, LOW emissions and low road tax too! Pity about the price for coupé lovers - 0-60 5.5 sec 155 MPH limited as usual ... talk about a pocket rocket with all that torque. I reckon it'll give that M3 V8 a good run for the money too.
Add pictures here
✖
"Jeff Strickland"

Yes. Both the the sedan and coupe are now available with this engine - 3-liter twin-turbo. Go on www.bmwusa.com for more info.
Cheers, Pete
Add pictures here
✖

Yes, you saw one:
Sedan: http://www.bmwusa.com/vehicles/3/335iSedan /
Coupe: http://www.bmwusa.com/vehicles/3/335icoupe /
Convertible: http://www.bmwusa.com/vehicles/3/335iconvertible /
Its my understanding the sports wagon (touring in some countries) is coming too!
Add pictures here
✖
Jeff Strickland wrote:

I've driven one. To tell the truth, I wasn't that impressed with the power output. Maybe the engine was tight...
Add pictures here
✖
Keith wrote:

Hopefully, your kids don't grow up too much. Damn rug rats have that tendency you know... The back seat of a 3 series is a bit cramped for two full sized adults.
So ditch the kids and keep the 330i ;-)
--
-Fred W

Add pictures here