2009 Palm Beach Supercar Weekend Pictures & Video Clip

I went to the 2009 Palm Beach Supercar Weekend last month to check out the exotic cars. It was held on Flagler Drive in downtown West Palm Beach, FL.
There was a great collection of high end cars including Ferrari, Lamborghini, Aston Martin, Porsche, Bentley, Maserati, and Lotus. There were also a few really nice Beemers in the mix.
Here's the photo album (be prepared to drool) - http://www.paulstravelpictures.com/Palm-Beach-Supercar-Weekend-2009
I bought my ticket online for $25 but they also sold them at the gate for $30. If you plan on going next year, go early. I got there just before the gates opened and was able to take pictures of all the cars before the crowds got too thick.
Cheers, Paul Michaels Ft. Lauderdale, FL