30K X5 Check Up

My 2002 X5 is scheduled for the 30K check up. What can I expect from this free maintenance? And what should I be asking the dealer and any additional servicing I should be asking for?
Thanks!
Mac
All they are going do is change your oil and tell you need a brake job .How are your door locks working?.you should go to the web site and check out for recalls on your 5 and you your self should listen to your motor and trans see how your vehicle is running bmw will do all the basic but at 30K there isn't that much in this FREE MAINTENANCE